Sunday, November 22, 2009

House.

House is awesome. He rules all soap operas with an IRON FIST YE YEE.
Anyways, hello peoplez. My birthday is only one day away. Im not that excited, because i already got my present lol.
But i shall eat pizza on my birthday. That is the only good thing about it. Wait. Thats a bad thing...
Anyways, I was thinking of getting a job. Maybe...
MAYBE ONE AT MCDONALDS...that is...until I become a lifeguard! :D
i cant wait to become a lifeguard. Its so epic.
I love it.
Haha.
Does anyone have a ladder i could borrow...?
i need one....to hang up christmas lights....
Yeah...
I hate icecream. It should go and die.
lol wait no. it shouldnt.
no
it should
.
Im going crazy and im becoming painfully lazy at home. I NEED to go to school, or else i think i might lose my mind soon.
:@
i am so behind on everyting, i can FEEL myself becoming more dumb as the days wear on.
hopefully my birthday will not be as boring as this. But it probably will be.
If not more.
WELL...
sixteenth birthday should be better.
and in grade 12 , i am going to get my drivers licence.
FREEEEEEDOMMM!!!!
:D
but im not even fifteen yet. so i shall keep dreaming :(
im getting a kitten for my moms birthday next year.
but its so far away, it gives me a headache just thinking about it.
(her birthday, that is.)
i cant wait for her birthday.
because of the kitten.
the problem is..my dad hates cats...
so...
yeah i dont know how that will work......
MAYBE A DOG.
but my mom says she doesnt have feelings for dogs XD
only for cats.
i like both.
so WHATEVERSSS
yeah :D
so
i need to study.
something i havent done for...
1
2
3
1/2?
weeks...
yeah..
I WILL BE BACK THOUGH.
YOU WILL SEEEEE.
:)
i think my way of articulating sentances is becoming terrible...
i need to work on it.
:(
BUT I SHALL END THIS POST WITH A HAPPY FACE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment