Saturday, May 2, 2009

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

OMG I DIDNT SEE THE WOLVERINE MOVIE CUZ THERES THIS MOTHER F*CKING "EPIDEMIC"
my mom had a spaz on the way to the theatre and she made me refund the tickets and now i am very sad that i did not see the movie.
this is not fair. i want to see that movie REALLY badly.
and now i cant. screw the mexicans. everyone thinks they're gonna ruin the world. WELL I'LL TELL YOU WHAT. THIS "SWINE FLU" IS A HOAX. now that i have made my point, i am done writing. OH YEAH. i forgot to say that i love my rollerblades and they are the best thing that has ever happened to me since my sister was born.

5 comments:

  1. Everybody's calling "swine flu" bacon's revenge - and some people are calling it H1N1 just to be "cool" - but the swine flue is true, it's at phase 5 where I live

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, i didn't, i watched Angels and Demons though - and it was amazing... but i did watch a bit of Wolverine (me and my friend snuck in after Angels and Demons was done) ... all i can say is that the movie is EPIC!

    and do you live in North America?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, I live in North America - and YES, u should definately go watch Angels And Demons, it's an amazing movie.
    And sadly, me and my friend didn't actually get to watch the complete movie because we had to go shopping and all.....
    And yup, I'm a teenager - 13 yrs-old ... do u live in America or Canada?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Say word.........nvrmind...
    but b4 u watch Angels&Demons, watch the DaVinci Code -it's the first part

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really? Then you should definitely most likely probably for sure certainly definitely watch Andgels&Demons....

    ReplyDelete