Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEARS !!!

ITS 2010 Y'ALL!happy new years to you all.I did not yet enjoy my goose yet but i will soon. when i come home.anyways.I spent the night at Vick's house. it was TOTALLY epic. :)lol we looked stoned..even though we werent. because being stoned is bad for you.That reminds me of how in grade 8 i didnt know what stoned was, so i went around asking everyone if they wanted to get stoned. it was pretty embarassing after....but thats ok. new years is to forget random embarassing moments like these xDso have yourselves a good and filling new years.also, my epic stay at vickys house included her boyfriend sneaking through the window, loud spanish music, and other random cam whoring :Dso.. yeah the new year started off awesome and i hope it stays that way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment